- Episoden8 (~)
- Veröffentlicht25. Jul 2012
- Adaptiert von-
- Acchel Worldあくちぇる・わーるどStatus: AbgeschlossenVeröffentlicht: 25.07.2012 ‑ 27.02.2013
- Acchel WorldStatus: AbgeschlossenVeröffentlicht: 11.03.2014Publisher: VIZ Media, LLC
- Synonyme: Accel World Specials, Accelerated World Specials, Accel World Extras, Accel World Bonus
- Accel World - Part 2/2 [Blu-ray]11. März 2014[Blu-ray]amazon.com
- Accel World - Part 2/211. März 2014amazon.com
- Accel World - Figur: Kuroyukihime18. Dezember 2013amazon.de
- Accel World - Figur: Kuroyukihime2. August 2013amazon.de
- Accel World - Figur: Kuroyukihime7. Dezember 2012amazon.de
- Accel World - Figur: Kuroyukihime (Nendoroid)9. Oktober 2012amazon.de
Anime Bilder (12 Screenshots)
It’s natural to want to stay in the game world and hope the game will never end. However, I’ve learned one thing from playing all those online games. There’s nothing lonelier or sadder than the end of a game with no ending. More and more players get bored and move on to other games… And one day, even NPCs like your favorite blacksmith or landlady disappear forever as they smile. I’ve experienced that moment and cried many, many times. That isn’t how games should end. It definitely isn’t! If Brain Burst really does have an ending, then we should be aiming for it!
Strength isn’t just about winning. Even if my attempts are pathetic and comical, and even if I’m covered in the mud of my defeat, if I can keep fighting and look up at the sky as I lie on the ground, that alone is proof of true strength!
We all live in the space between one moment and eternity. We meet and part. Everyone lives their lives to the fullest in a world where things change with the passage of time. But I’m sure some things won’t ever change. There also things that change and can never be gotten back. But we already now. Even if things change, they’ll begin anew. And as long as we have the will, humans will always move on forward.
You really are red. It would be fun to hang you from a traffic light and stop cars.
You’re always in my mind and it makes me both happy and sad. I guess that’s what it feels like to be in love.