- Bände / Kapitel10 / 50
- Veröffentlicht10. Jul 2009
- Adaptiert vonOriginalwerk
- Blast of Tempest - Bd.101. März 2016Manga
- Blast of Tempest - Bd.0928. Oktober 2015Manga
- Blast of Tempest - Bd.0825. August 2015Manga
- Blast of Tempest - Bd.0728. April 2015Manga
- Blast of Tempest - Bd.0627. Januar 2015Manga
- Blast of Tempest - Bd.0528. Oktober 2014Manga
- Blast of Tempest - Bd.0429. Juli 2014Manga
- Blast of Tempest - Bd.0322. April 2014Manga
- Blast of Tempest - Bd.0225. Februar 2014Manga
- Blast of Tempest - Bd.0124. Dezember 2013Manga
What exactly would change if I wanted revenge, was consumed by hatred, or went insane with rage?
Butterflies have always been said to carry souls of the dead or to bring bad omens.
Hamlet’s mistake is that he believed in something like a ghost that doesn’t exist. The second he believed in something irrational, he was doomed. Those are just delusions imagined by the living. Once you’re dead, that’s it. The dead don’t return, nor do they hear our wishes. It’s all an illusion. Things you forgot to say, things you couldn’t say… they want ghosts to hear them, so they dream one up. It’s also possible that people imagine their desire as ghosts.
We don’t know if this world is real or a dream. Maybe the world until now has been a convenient fake. But magic will probably disappear now. The dream is over.
To you, life was just something you acted out and ended, all according to someone else’s script. That’s why you were always quoting Shakespeare. However, Aika, I say that you were wrong! You did what you shouldn’t have, and didn’t do as you should have. Because you relied on someone else’s script, you were wrong. I won’t live my life by another person’s script. Not by Hamlet or The Tempest. I don’t know how many years in the future it will be… but I’ll write and act my own ending.
- Thema nicht abonnieren
- Ohne eine Benachrichtigung per E-Mail
- Sofortige Benachrichtigung per E-Mail
- Täglicher Benachrichtigung per E-Mail
- Wöchentlicher Benachrichtigung per E-Mail