- Episoden11 (~)
- Veröffentlicht11. Jul 2014
- Adaptiert vonOriginalwerk
- Psycho Pass Shin Henshuu-banPsycho Pass Shin Henshūbanサイコパス 新編集版Status: AbgeschlossenVeröffentlicht: 11.07.2014 ‑ 19.09.2014Studio: Production I.G., Inc.Webseite: fujitv.co.jp
- Psycho-Pass: Extended EditionStatus: AbgeschlossenVeröffentlicht: 10.07.2014 ‑ 18.09.2014
- Synonyme: Psycho Pass Directors Cut, Psycho Pass New Edit / ReEdit
Anime Bilder (0 Screenshots)
The Law doesn’t protect people. People protect the law. People have always detested evil and sought out a righteous way of living. Their feelings… The accumulation of those people’s feelings are the law. They’re neither the provisions nor the system. They are the fragile and irreplaceable feelings that everyone carries in their hearts Compared to the power of anger and hatred, they are something that can quite easily break down. People have prayed for a better world throughout time. In order for those prayers to continue to hold meaning, we have to try our best to protect it to the very end. We just can’t give up on it.
I’m sorry. I couldn’t keep my promise. I wanted to go into a line of work where I could protect people.That’s why I became a detective. But Makishima changed everything. That man will continue to kill people. And yet, the law can’t judge him. As long as I’m a detective, I can’t touch him. This case made me aware… that the law can’t protect people.
I love this game that people call “life” from the bottom of my heart.
I want to see the splendor of people’s souls. I want to check and see if it really is precious. However, when humans base their lives around Sybil’s Oracle, without ever consulting their own wills, do they really hold any value?
The time when our connections to others was the basis of ourselves is long gone.